Exam Preparation and Stress Management Programme
“I CAN is 100 times better than IQ. Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid”. – Einstein
A complete wellness programme to combat stress and achieve maximum exam performance through education and practise in stress management techniques.
In a changing and uncertain world, doubt and pessimism about the future are increasing stress levels amongst young people in our society like never before. Combined with increasing pressures caused by exam preparation / applications to Universities, anxiety can seriously compromise performance and even lead to stress related illness.
This unique programme addresses these issues, empowering participants to take responsibility for their own success.
This programme is customised following an in depth consultation with the client (one-to one) or organisation (group work) and may include any or all of the following:
• Creating a positive working environment – including time management / revision planning/ de-cluttering – space and mind.
• Boosting Confidence – Improving self-esteem for interviews and study.
• Eliminating Fear – learning to recognise the link between self-defeating thoughts and feelings of anxiety. Promotes greater clarity and purpose by redirecting thought processes more appropriately.
• Emotional Intelligence – learning to deal with emotions and feelings of overwhelment.
• Relaxation techniques – to quieten the mind and promote restorative sleep
• Yoga- inspired techniques / massage – to relax and energise the body and release tension
Ongoing coaching or tuition may also be provided for individuals or groups to ensure lasting and sustainable results